Tuna Fish cutlet
Tuna Fish Cutlets is delicious and perfect starter to any meal, can be served with ketchup or any spicy dip or chutney.
Tasty Nibbles Tuna Flakes – 100g
Potatoes – 100g
Jeera Powder – 2g
Garam Masala – 1g
Green chilli – 3g
Ginger – 3g
Red chilli Powder – 5g
Turmeric Powder – 2g
Egg – 1no.
Bread Crumbs – 30g
Curry leaves – 2g
Salt – to taste
- Boil and mash potatoes.
- Mince onions, ginger and green chilli.
- Heat oil and saute minced ingredients.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and jeera powder saute well then add Tuna Flakes and garam masala.
- Add mashed potatoes and chopped curry leaves.
- Shape into cutlet, dip in beaten egg and in bread crumbs then deep fry.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.